Professional drain inspection
We currently operate around 8 mobile CCTV survey units, undertaking pipeline and drain inspections for most of Northern Ireland's utility companies, many construction companies, engineering consultants, industrial companies, and many others as well as overseas clients. Our CCTV equipment includes:
• Colour forward facing cameras as standard
• Colour pan, tilt & zoom cameras available
• Cable lengths up to 300m
• Cable lengths up to 1000m available by special arrangement
• Push rod, crawler and float mounted systems
• Heavy duty culvert crawler
• Inspections in pipe sizes ranging from 75mm to 3000mm
Key benefits of CCTV
Allows problems to be identified without costly trial dig ups
Assists in the cleaning of pipelines and culverts
Used in connection with flood prevention programs
Can survey more than 300 metres of pipeline from only one access point
Uses a pan & tilt facility to inspect every inch of pipe in minute detail
Advantages of carrying out CCTV Pipeline Investigations
• No excavation – which can save you money. We can carry out integrity tests and surveys from 75mm to 3000mm gravity or pumped lines, saving on expensive and unnecessary excavation
• “No-dig technology” assess and repair: We check for structural damage and suggest remedial work if necessary using our advanced no-dig technology
• If required for future use we can produce drawings of your drainage network in auto cad format
• (IPPC) licences require regularly integrity testing – conforming to legislation with detailed reports
• Our CCTV investigations can identify problems before they become serious
Our CCTV inspection vehicles are purpose built. All on board equipment is powered by a generator and in the event of a power failure they have a full battery backup system. Other than surveying equipment, every survey unit carries a wide range of essential Health & Safety equipment for safe confined space entry.
Whether a business or a domestic customer, we provide pre-adoption surveys which can be used to confirm with the relevant water authority the robustness and quality of new drainage systems.
Home Buyers Survey
A CCTV survey is relevant for both old and new properties but it is the older properties that are more susceptible to damage from trees, wear and age. It is also essential to survey newer properties that are made with cost-efficient methods and materials to check for quality of infrastructure and build integrity.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH TODAY?
We will get back to you ASAP with your query. Keep an eye on your emails for a response.
Copyright. Allbrite Ltd.
Designed by Little Husky